The Intergraph CAESAR II User Group will meet July 21, 2011 in Houston, Texas to network and to hear a presentation about the design and selection considerations for metallic expansion joints by a Piping Technology and Products (PTP) representative from Intergraph CADWorx and Analysis Solutions. The discussion will include the various types of expansion joints and how to choose types to accommodate thermal growth.
The user group's mission is to encourage end-user cooperation in the development of best practices in pipe stress analysis among Intergraph CAESAR II users. For more information about the CAESAR II User Group event, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/06/caesar-ii-user-group-houston-tx-july-21.html. A registration form is at https://fs12.formsite.com/coade/form89/secure_index.html.
Jul 13, 2011
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel