The Intergraph CAESAR II User Group will meet July 21, 2011 in Houston, Texas to network and to hear a presentation about the design and selection considerations for metallic expansion joints by a Piping Technology and Products (PTP) representative from Intergraph CADWorx and Analysis Solutions. The discussion will include the various types of expansion joints and how to choose types to accommodate thermal growth.
The user group's mission is to encourage end-user cooperation in the development of best practices in pipe stress analysis among Intergraph CAESAR II users. For more information about the CAESAR II User Group event, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/06/caesar-ii-user-group-houston-tx-july-21.html. A registration form is at https://fs12.formsite.com/coade/form89/secure_index.html.
Jul 13, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining