The Intergraph CAESAR II User Group will meet July 21, 2011 in Houston, Texas to network and to hear a presentation about the design and selection considerations for metallic expansion joints by a Piping Technology and Products (PTP) representative from Intergraph CADWorx and Analysis Solutions. The discussion will include the various types of expansion joints and how to choose types to accommodate thermal growth.
The user group's mission is to encourage end-user cooperation in the development of best practices in pipe stress analysis among Intergraph CAESAR II users. For more information about the CAESAR II User Group event, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/06/caesar-ii-user-group-houston-tx-july-21.html. A registration form is at https://fs12.formsite.com/coade/form89/secure_index.html.
Jul 13, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets