The Intergraph CAESAR II User Group will meet July 21, 2011 in Houston, Texas to network and to hear a presentation about the design and selection considerations for metallic expansion joints by a Piping Technology and Products (PTP) representative from Intergraph CADWorx and Analysis Solutions. The discussion will include the various types of expansion joints and how to choose types to accommodate thermal growth.
The user group's mission is to encourage end-user cooperation in the development of best practices in pipe stress analysis among Intergraph CAESAR II users. For more information about the CAESAR II User Group event, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/06/caesar-ii-user-group-houston-tx-july-21.html. A registration form is at https://fs12.formsite.com/coade/form89/secure_index.html.
Jul 13, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting