HOUSTON, Texas - Intergraph announced today a new CADWorx Reinstatement Program that allows up to an 80% discount off the price of CADWorx Plant Professional 2012 (plus the standard one-year maintenance) for users with expired maintenance who license by September 30, 2011 during Phase I of the offer. This first phase of this three-phase offer delivers the greatest discount. This offer to upgrade to CADWorx Plant Professional also applies to existing CADWorx Plant and CADWorx/Pipe users who want to move to this full-featured and comprehensive solution for intelligent 3D plant design with full AutoCAD® 2009-to-2012 compatibility.
CADWorx Plant Professional 2012 provides the industry’s most comprehensive and advanced suite of intelligent 3D plant design tools for piping, steel, equipment, HVAC, and cable trays, plus built-in ISOGEN for the automatic creation of isometric drawings. It also includes CADWorx P&ID for the creation of process and instrumentation diagrams and drawings, key deliverables for intelligent plant design.
For a list of the advanced features in CADWorx Plant Professional 2012 compared to earlier versions, visit http://icas.intergraph.com/content/CADWorx-Feature-Matrix. For a comparison of CADWorx Plant and CADWorx Plant Professional features, visit http://icas.intergraph.com/content/Plant-to-Plant-Pro-comparison.
The Phase I discount of up to 80% is in effect through September, 2011. The Phase II discount of 60% is good during October through December, 2011, and the Phase III discount of 40% will be January through March 2012 (plus one-year maintenance in each case). For details on the CADWorx Reinstatement Program, users should contact the reseller in their region. A list is at http://www.coade.com/dealer.shtml. At the conclusion of Phase III of this offer, no CADWorx licenses before release 2008 will be eligible for upgrade.
For information on Intergraph CADWorx 2012, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph’s analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
Jul 22, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments