Portland, OR — The IntelliCAD Technology Consortium (ITC) today announced the release of IntelliCAD 7.0a.
IntelliCAD 7.0a is a maintenance release that contains numerous improvements to areas required by members and their users since the IntelliCAD 7 release in June. Version 7.0a includes general performance enhancements, and improvements to the PC3 printer configuration interface, attributes, entity editing, and many other areas.
When asked about the quick release of IntelliCAD 7.0a, Dave Lorenzo, ITC Development Director, explained, “We now have agile processes in place that allow us to quickly add new features and critical fixes while maintaining stable, releasable builds. In addition, the IntelliCAD architecture was redesigned for quick ODA updates. I expect IntelliCAD 7.1 based on a newer ODA Teigha platform will be released in early fall.”
Interested IntelliCAD users can contact ITC members to receive details about availability of IntelliCAD software.
Companies interested in more details about IntelliCAD and membership in the ITC should contact the ITC directly. For more information about IntelliCAD and the ITC, including case studies, please visit http://www.intellicad.org/.
The IntelliCAD Technology Consortium licenses the IntelliCAD technology to its commercial members, who in turn market and sell applications based on IntelliCAD to their end users. The IntelliCAD Technology Consortium is an independent organization of software developers established specifically for the development of the IntelliCAD technology. Commercial members have access to the IntelliCAD source code, documentation, developer support, and more. The ITC is also a founding member of the Open Design Alliance, thereby contributing to interoperability in the engineering industry.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012