GRAPHISOFT has announced that it has forged a strategic partnership with Jizhun Fangzhong Architectural Design Associates (JZFZ) in Chengdu, China.
GRAPHISOFT Asia Sales Director Robert Greenfield and General Manager of JZFZ Zhang Yuhua signed an agreement that lays out the terms for a strategic partnership. The parties will cooperate in an effort to promote the application of GRAPHISOFT’s leading BIM application, ArchiCAD, as well as foster the development of China’s architectural design and construction industries.
After several years of evaluation and use, JZFZ was convinced that GRAPHISOFT’s ArchiCAD is the BIM software that will take JZFZ to the next level in their competitive advantage and performance.
During the course of the next three years, GRAPHISOFT will assist JZFZ in setting up a design workflow and platform based on GRAPHISOFT products and relevant BIM technology according to JZFZ’s overall development strategy and business characteristics.
Zhang Yuhua, General Manger of JZFZ said, “We are eager to achieve a total BIM workflow from design to construction. It can help us to increase productivity, improve design quality, and improve our competitiveness. More importantly, our customers will benefit directly, as we reduce design problems, and better supervise and control the construction process. In fact, the entire Chinese building industry will benefit!”
GRAPHISOFT Asia Sales Director Robert Greenfield said, “Our mission is to help the Chinese building design and construction industry move from 2D design to BIM, while helping China achieve a qualitative leap in increasing efficiency, saving money, and designing environmentally sustainable buildings.”
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel