GRAITEC, a major worldwide developer for analysis and detailing software announces the compliancy of Advance Steel and Advance Concrete with AutoCAD® 2012 and AutoCAD Architecture® 2012.
Advance Steel and Advance Concrete are part of the GRAITEC structural BIM solution, and have been developed for design offices, building industries, steel and concrete detailers.
Advance Steel is specifically designed for structural engineers and steel detailers who require a professional and easy-to-use BIM structural steel detailing software that automates the creation of workshop drawings, general arrangement drawings, BOMs and NC files.
Advance Concrete is specifically designed for structural engineers and reinforced concrete detailers who require professional and easy-to-use BIM software that automates the production of formworks and reinforcement drawings, BOMs and NC files.
AutoCAD® 2012 enables the quick creation of documents from a variety of modeling formats, helping to reduce manual documentation workarounds. Capture and import as-built information to jump-start your design process. Plus, you'll find a wide range of timesaving enhancements to the features you use most. AutoCAD® 2012 delivers the powerful tools you need to participate in smooth 3D design workflows, helping drive your projects to completion more quickly than ever before.
With new and expanded workflows for 3D conceptual design, model documentation, and reality capture, AutoCAD® 2012 helps design professionals maximize productivity.
To get AutoCAD® 2012 compliancy, Advance Steel and Advance Concrete users can download the relevant service pack on the GRAITEC website: www.graitec.com/advantage
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers