GRAITEC, a major worldwide developer for analysis and detailing software announces the compliancy of Advance Steel and Advance Concrete with AutoCAD® 2012 and AutoCAD Architecture® 2012.
Advance Steel and Advance Concrete are part of the GRAITEC structural BIM solution, and have been developed for design offices, building industries, steel and concrete detailers.
Advance Steel is specifically designed for structural engineers and steel detailers who require a professional and easy-to-use BIM structural steel detailing software that automates the creation of workshop drawings, general arrangement drawings, BOMs and NC files.
Advance Concrete is specifically designed for structural engineers and reinforced concrete detailers who require professional and easy-to-use BIM software that automates the production of formworks and reinforcement drawings, BOMs and NC files.
AutoCAD® 2012 enables the quick creation of documents from a variety of modeling formats, helping to reduce manual documentation workarounds. Capture and import as-built information to jump-start your design process. Plus, you'll find a wide range of timesaving enhancements to the features you use most. AutoCAD® 2012 delivers the powerful tools you need to participate in smooth 3D design workflows, helping drive your projects to completion more quickly than ever before.
With new and expanded workflows for 3D conceptual design, model documentation, and reality capture, AutoCAD® 2012 helps design professionals maximize productivity.
To get AutoCAD® 2012 compliancy, Advance Steel and Advance Concrete users can download the relevant service pack on the GRAITEC website: www.graitec.com/advantage
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio