Gerber Technology, a business unit of Gerber Scientific, Inc. (NYSE: GRB), has once again expanded its PLM team to include a new solutions consultant with nearly two decades of industry expertise. Glenn Funk joins Gerber Technology as PLM solutions manager.
For the past four years, Funk was employed by Dassault Systemes as a solutions consultant. During his career, he also worked for Computer Generated Solutions, Optimyze LLC, International Knitting Mills and Justwin Technologies. In total, he has nearly two decades of experience in the retail, apparel and accessories industry.
“We are pleased that Glenn is joining the YuniquePLM team,” said Darioush Nikpour, YuniquePLM director of Business Development. “His extensive hands-on experience in the fashion industry coupled with his true understanding of the people, processes and technologies within the industry enable Glenn to address our clients’ needs with a refreshingly unique and comprehensive perspective.”
Funk said, “The opportunities are exponential. Though each company is unique in the way it approaches the product development process, I’ve seen that YuniquePLM consistently receives high marks from its users globally. The system is easy to use and is loaded with powerful functionality and business intelligence tools. I look forward to helping organizations of all sizes realize how this powerful technology can benefit them today.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining