Gerber Technology, a business unit of Gerber Scientific, Inc. (NYSE: GRB), has once again expanded its PLM team to include a new solutions consultant with nearly two decades of industry expertise. Glenn Funk joins Gerber Technology as PLM solutions manager.
For the past four years, Funk was employed by Dassault Systemes as a solutions consultant. During his career, he also worked for Computer Generated Solutions, Optimyze LLC, International Knitting Mills and Justwin Technologies. In total, he has nearly two decades of experience in the retail, apparel and accessories industry.
“We are pleased that Glenn is joining the YuniquePLM team,” said Darioush Nikpour, YuniquePLM director of Business Development. “His extensive hands-on experience in the fashion industry coupled with his true understanding of the people, processes and technologies within the industry enable Glenn to address our clients’ needs with a refreshingly unique and comprehensive perspective.”
Funk said, “The opportunities are exponential. Though each company is unique in the way it approaches the product development process, I’ve seen that YuniquePLM consistently receives high marks from its users globally. The system is easy to use and is loaded with powerful functionality and business intelligence tools. I look forward to helping organizations of all sizes realize how this powerful technology can benefit them today.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio