Dynamic new site features the Geomagic Community, enabling people to share their 3D scan data processing experiences, new products, and industry trends.
Geomagic, the leading provider of 3D software for creating digital models of physical objects, today launched its new multi-lingual websites at: www.geomagic.com.
The web site is designed to showcase information on the latest developments and trends in reverse engineering and inspection software and its applications across a wide range of business and industry sectors. It includes a blog which enables people to share their reverse engineering, 3D digital modelling and 3D inspection experiences and to comment on topics of mutual interest.
A feature of the new site is the Geomagic Community. This includes Geomagic Labs which provides early access to new technologies, innovation and product concepts before they appear in commercial software. It also includes a video channel where we broadcast product highlights, corporate news and interesting user stories as well as our CEO’s involvement with the President in White House. Geomagic software demonstration videos are also hosted here.
“This new web site is designed to bring Geomagic and professionals who rely on 3D scanning and imaging technologies closer together”, said Ping Fu. “Whether they are involved in the design and development of industrial, medical or consumer products, the digital reconstruction or archiving of art and archaeological finds, the inspection of as-built parts, or the creation of virtual worlds, these users will find valuable content. This is is our window to the world and our social network site that engages our users, partners and like-minded people,” she added.
“Geomagic supports a global ecosystem of design professionals and partners who help users select and implement reverse engineering and inspection solutions,” said Tom Kurke, COO, Geomagic. “I am excited about our new web presence as it highlights our commitment to support our partners and users globally with dynamic and fresh information.”
This first major phase of the new site delivers the Corporate web site, plus 7 regional sites, which communicate directly with professionals in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and APAC (Asia/Pacific) regions.
Jul 22, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments