IMSI®/Design, the developer of TurboCAD®, the #1 best-selling CAD in retail, today announced TurboViewer™ is now available for iPhone®.
"TurboViewer is now the first 3D DWG™ viewer for iPhone," stated Royal Farros, chairman and CEO of IMSI/Design. "We spent a lot of time making sure everything feels crisp and clean on the smaller footprint... TurboViewer is now an incredibly useful DWG viewer for iPhone, something people thought couldn't be done."
Free TurboViewer features include:
Fast native 2D and 3D .DWG (Autodesk® AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT®) and .DXF viewing
Unique time-savers: Able to navigate full-screen preview / cancel large file load
Smooth Multi-Touch navigation while panning, zooming, and orbiting
Restore saved AutoCAD views to quickly display the best vision of your design
Supports AutoCAD linetypes to maintain visual fidelity as intended
Autosense 2D or 3D drawings to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
Doesn't require Internet connection for remote field work
"We built TurboViewer from the ground up for iPad and iPhone... we think architects, engineers, and designers are going to love having their plans in the palms of their hands," Farros added.
TurboViewer is the first in a series of next generation apps designed specifically for AEC. Please stay tuned for upcoming announcements.
Availability and Pricing
TurboViewer App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone or at www.iTunes.com/AppStore.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012