IMSI®/Design, the developer of TurboCAD®, the #1 best-selling CAD in retail, today announced TurboViewer™ is now available for iPhone®.
"TurboViewer is now the first 3D DWG™ viewer for iPhone," stated Royal Farros, chairman and CEO of IMSI/Design. "We spent a lot of time making sure everything feels crisp and clean on the smaller footprint... TurboViewer is now an incredibly useful DWG viewer for iPhone, something people thought couldn't be done."
Free TurboViewer features include:
Fast native 2D and 3D .DWG (Autodesk® AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT®) and .DXF viewing
Unique time-savers: Able to navigate full-screen preview / cancel large file load
Smooth Multi-Touch navigation while panning, zooming, and orbiting
Restore saved AutoCAD views to quickly display the best vision of your design
Supports AutoCAD linetypes to maintain visual fidelity as intended
Autosense 2D or 3D drawings to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
Doesn't require Internet connection for remote field work
"We built TurboViewer from the ground up for iPad and iPhone... we think architects, engineers, and designers are going to love having their plans in the palms of their hands," Farros added.
TurboViewer is the first in a series of next generation apps designed specifically for AEC. Please stay tuned for upcoming announcements.
Availability and Pricing
TurboViewer App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone or at www.iTunes.com/AppStore.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri