FISHER/UNITECH, a provider of product lifecycle management solutions and leading SolidWorks reseller, today announced the grand opening of its new office space in Cincinnati, Ohio, in support of the company’s growing customer base.
“We are thrilled with our new space in Cincinnati, Ohio, that more than doubles what we had in Dayton,” said Tom Miller, Director of Sales at FISHER/UNITECH. “This move positions our team to deliver better service to our customers in Southwest Ohio and Kentucky.”
FISHER/UNITECH’s new office boasts 2,500 square feet and is located at 11260 Chester Road, on the sixth floor of the Spectrum Office Tower at the junction of I-75 and I-275. The state-of-the-art training room can accommodate up to ten students for SolidWorks 3D CAD classes.
A Grand Opening event is planned for Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011, and will run from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Prospects and customers alike are invited to meet local FISHER/UNITECH and SolidWorks staff, test drive SolidWorks 3D CAD, SolidWorks Simulation, SolidWorks Enterprise PDM or 3DVIA Composer software and grab a bite to eat. Product presentations will be available as well as the opportunity to mix and mingle with current customers to learn more about local successes working with SolidWorks products and FISHER/UNITECH. Details and online registration for the Grand Opening event can be found on FISHER/UNITECH’s website.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting