First Tech Direct, a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics solutions, has been named to the prestigious 2011 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics, an elite group of the most strategic Microsoft Dynamics partners from across the globe with sales achievements that rank them in the highest echelon of the Microsoft Dynamics global network of partners. Members of the Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics have performed to a high standard of excellence by delivering valuable solutions that help organizations achieve increased success.
This recognition of the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle came during the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC), the company's annual premier partner event, which took place this year in Los Angeles, CA. WPC provides Microsoft Corp.'s partner community with the opportunity to learn about the company's road map for the upcoming year, establish connections, share best practices, experience the latest product innovations and learn new skills.
"We're excited to recognize First Tech Direct as a leader in the Microsoft Dynamics global partner community for promoting and delivering solutions that drive customer success," said Doug Kennedy, vice president, Microsoft Dynamics Partners. "By providing the highest level of sales and innovation, customers can have absolute assurance they are dealing with the 'best of the best' when working with First Tech Direct."
"Being recognized by Microsoft for the Inner Circle Award is a great honor," stated John Silvani, President and CEO, First Tech Direct. "Winning this award for the third year is affirmation of First Tech Directs expertise and hard work, and has shown that we have consistently delivered the highest-quality software solutions." First Tech Direct is dedicated to supplying valuable solutions that help customers achieve a competitive advantage by working with them to identify the best solutions and services that accommodate their business needs while excelling in customer satisfaction. By collaborating with the teams at Microsoft, First Tech Direct maintains a strong expertise of the Microsoft Dynamics platform to provide innovative solutions, strong services and unparalleled value to Microsoft Dynamics customers.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers