CADENAS' customers obtain right to use product configuration with CAD automation.
Festo AG & Co. KG makes their patent for the process of the product configuration with CAD automation available to customers of CADENAS GmbH. The Festo process of product configuration with CAD automation has already been under protection of the European Patent EP 1 251 444 B1 since October 12, 2005. Patent owner is Festo AG & Co. KG (Esslingen). CADENAS GmbH and their customers are allowed to use this patent.
Festo AG is a worldwide leader in automation engineering and has been offering its customers an online product configurator since 2009. This enables a combination of Festo components and the subsequent export of 3D CAD geometries. Festo's products can be thus customized to the requirements of customers and then made available.
Festo product configurator
The self-explaining interactive product configurator from CADENAS' software solutions eCATALOGsolutions, gives customers the opportunity to plan as they wish, create offers based on the Bill of Materials (BOM) list and then carry out this order. This contributes to optimize processes in the company and considerably minimize processing times. In addition, a comfortable user interface ensures saving time already during the planning stage.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012