Emergent to Provide ‘Knowledge Connector’ to PTC® Creo™.
Emergent Systems, the market leader in Engineering Knowledge Management, announced today it has joined the PTC PartnerAdvantagetm Program. Emergent Systems joins the PTC Partner Program as a Software and Technology Partner to provide clients within the PTC user community with a best in class solution for Enterprise Engineering Knowledge Management.
Emergent Systems will market its ‘E2ks Connector’ application, which will enable the flow of technical know-how from Emergent’s Engineering Knowledge Management solution into Creo Elements/Pro™ software. The result is a line of ‘Knowledge Enabled’ engineering tools. The E2ks Connector for Creo Elements/Pro is expected to be available to customers starting in the third quarter of 2011.
"The E2ks Connector allows Creo Elements/Pro™ sessions to be Knowledge enabled with the Emergent Systems decision environment, where the collective know-how of an organization can flow into and support CAD and CAE modeling environments. The end result will be better products with fewer design iterations and rework,” said Jeff Moffa, Vice President at Emergent Systems.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel