Emergent to Provide ‘Knowledge Connector’ to PTC® Creo™.
Emergent Systems, the market leader in Engineering Knowledge Management, announced today it has joined the PTC PartnerAdvantagetm Program. Emergent Systems joins the PTC Partner Program as a Software and Technology Partner to provide clients within the PTC user community with a best in class solution for Enterprise Engineering Knowledge Management.
Emergent Systems will market its ‘E2ks Connector’ application, which will enable the flow of technical know-how from Emergent’s Engineering Knowledge Management solution into Creo Elements/Pro™ software. The result is a line of ‘Knowledge Enabled’ engineering tools. The E2ks Connector for Creo Elements/Pro is expected to be available to customers starting in the third quarter of 2011.
"The E2ks Connector allows Creo Elements/Pro™ sessions to be Knowledge enabled with the Emergent Systems decision environment, where the collective know-how of an organization can flow into and support CAD and CAE modeling environments. The end result will be better products with fewer design iterations and rework,” said Jeff Moffa, Vice President at Emergent Systems.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets