Eagle Point Software Corporation announced the release of the next generation of its Pinnacle Series solution. This revolutionary technology presents multiple implementation, training and support resources in a single, concise user interface. By replacing the disparate systems that organizations currently use to teach, implement and support Autodesk technologies, people can efficiently use the software the way it was intended and effectively get their work done.
"We have been using Eagle Point's Pinnacle Series for over a year to build custom workflows and to provide designers with immediate answers to technical questions so they do not waste time searching for the information," explains Mark Nyland, CAD Manager at MSA Professional Services, an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. "It's also being used to get employees up to speed quickly on utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D software, especially those who do not use it full-time. After seeing the new version of Pinnacle Series, we are excited about the chat feature for internal collaboration and being able to chat with Eagle Point for Civil 3D support. Additionally, the training resources will provide our people timely access to learning content, reducing lost billable time spent in classroom training."
Pinnacle Series helps firms get the most out of their Autodesk software investments and enables them to spend less money on training and decrease lost billable time. Workflows, Cheat Sheets, Videos, On-line Training, Chat and Technical Support resources are included to:
- Initially implement new systems or upgrade to current releases.
- Standardize workflow procedures.
- Train people on how to do their work and use new software.
- Have people help themselves when they get stuck. Content is delivered through a concurrent user and perpetual license model, meaning organizations can buy just what is needed and never lose the purchased content.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets