Aerospace CADCAM expert Todd Steele has been added to the Delcam North America support team.
Delcam has announced the continuing expansion of its support team based out of Salt Lake City, Utah, with the addition of an another application engineer, Todd Steele. Todd has 22 years of CADCAM experience working with leading aerospace companies in both Maryland and Oregon, and so will provide additional expertise in this growing area for Delcam’s manufacturing software.
Todd’s main technical focus will be in supporting Delcam’s PowerSHAPE design software and PowerMILL CAM system, especially for 5-axis machining, but he will also add to the overall strength of the team. For example, his knowledge of complex manufacturing has already helped immensely in the research and development of Delcam’s healthcare solutions for orthotics. This will aid in the support of Delcam customers in this expanding market.
Commenting on the addition of Todd to the technical support group, Glenn McMinn, President of Delcam North America, said, "Todd is an excellent addition to the current support team. His extensive CADCAM experience will be extremely helpful in supporting both our advanced manufacturing and healthcare customers in North America.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting