CIMdata, Inc., the leading global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) management consulting and research firm announces that the next CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is to be held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from October 24 to 28, 2011. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is the flagship offering of CIMdata PLM Leadership — the PLM industry’s most comprehensive non-biased education and training offering available for today’s PLM professionals.
The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program prepares PLM professionals at several levels to successfully address the challenges inherent in PLM implementations. This assessment-based certificate program includes an intimate classroom experience, individual and team-based exercises, and individual evaluations of achievement. Additionally, the program provides participants with intensive and extensive exposure to a team of CIMdata experts. Upon successful completion of the program, each participant receives a CIMdata PLM Certificate and becomes a member of CIMdata’s global PLM Leadership community.
“We are excited to be holding our fifth European CIMdata PLM Certificate program in Amsterdam. The demand for well-educated PLM professionals continues to grow, across all industries and regions. We are convinced that our decision to make CIMdata’s world-class PLM Certificate Program, available at this central location, fulfills that need. Being located near one of the main international transportation hubs in Europe makes CIMdata’s world-class PLM education program easily accessible by air, train, and automobile.” said Mr. Gerard Litjens, CIMdata’s Director of European Operations.
PLM Certificate Program participants can register online for either the 3-day or 5-day program. This certificate program is available to industrial companies who are considering or implementing PLM, and to PLM technology and service suppliers. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is built on CIMdata’s more than 28 years of extensive worldwide experience guiding industrial companies in successfully defining and implementing best-in-class PLM strategies and tactics. Please refer to CIMdata’s website at http://www.cimdata.com/services/education/plm_certificate.html for detailed information about the CIMdata PLM Certificate Program, and how to register to attend.
Jul 27, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation