Conference Call Scheduled for August 4th, 2011 at 9:00 EDT.
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT), a leading provider of integrated CAD/CAM software solutions for mold, tool and die makers as well as manufacturers of discrete parts, announced today that it will be releasing its second quarter 2011 financial results on Thursday, August 4th, 2011, before the US markets open.
Cimatron's management will host a conference call that same day, at 9:00 EDT, 16:00 Israel time. On the call, management will review and discuss the results, and will also be available to answer questions by investors.
To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your call at least 5 minutes before the conference call commences.
For those unable to listen to the live call, a recording of the call will be available from the day after the call under the investor relations section of Cimatron's website, at: http://www.cimatron.com.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting