AWR Corporation, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA, today announced the availability of a Microwave Office™ model library for Mitsubishi Electric’s nonlinear GaAs and GaN RF devices. The model library includes high power and low noise HEMT devices, which are commonly used in base station and DBS receivers and other radio communications equipment, given their high power, high efficiency, broadband and low noise advantages. This new model library helps designers better explore design alternatives while meeting demanding performance specs with a cost-effective solution.
"The good collaboration between AWR’s engineers and our own resulted in a robust and reliable model library,” said Takao Ishida, Manager of Wireless Communication Device Application Engineering Section at Mitsubishi Electric High Frequency & Optical Device Works. "This now means that AWR’s customers have timely access to our nonlinear RF models.”
Customers and potential customer of AWR software are invited to learn more about this new model library at ADF (AWR Design Forum) being held in Japan on July 22, 2011.
Pricing and Availability
AWR’s Microwave Office library for Mitsubishi Electric’s nonlinear RF models are free for use within Microwave Office software (release 2010 and later) for active, licensed AWR customers. The model library can be found online at: http://www.mitsubishielectric.com/semiconductors/network/index.html, or contact your nearest AWR sales office for more information.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel