Top Autodesk Channel Executive is honored for Excellent Leadership and Dedication to Channel Development.
Autodesk, Inc has announced that Tamra Muir, Autodesk senior director of Americas Distribution and Alliances, has been recognized by Everything Channel’s CRN Magazine as one of 2011’s “Power 100 Women of the Channel.” It is the second time Muir has been included on CRN’s annual list, which honors female executives exemplifying success within the IT channel and have reached the highest levels of corporate leadership through high achievement and determined influence in the technology industry.
“The Channel is a critical priority for Autodesk, and I am honored to be a part of that process,” said Muir. “As the Autodesk Partner Program becomes even more streamlined, flexible and beneficial for resellers and customers alike, I will continue to work toward maintaining and enhancing its vitality and integrity.”
Muir was also instrumental in the launch of the Autodesk Channel Development Team, developing efficient channel programs to take advantage of Autodesk’s best practices and incorporate reseller feedback. Muir also headed Autodesk’s Channel Partner framework and the AutoCAD+ program, enabling customers to source and purchase solutions through a single partner and to take advantage of specialized purchase options. In addition to her focus on global expansion, Muir and her team also began the Autodesk Customer Engagement program, the company’s best-in-class deal registration system, in Mexico. The program provides resellers with valuable assistance during deal processes, while creating a more streamlined system and encouraging bigger sales for resellers.
"We are very excited to see Tamra again named as one of CRN’s top 100 Women of the Channel,” said Dave Rhodes, vice president, Americas Sales, Autodesk. “For the past few years, she has been our champion for accelerating channel program development and partner learning. Tamra’s influence, positive mindset, and forward thinking have helped our channel organization achieve its overall success.”
“This year’s Power 100 Women of the Channel list honors the most successful and influential women in the IT channel. The Power 100 list is an elite subset of our annual Women of the Channel list, which recognizes the 100 most influential women of the channel based on their overall achievements, and their influence in the technology industry,” said Kelley Damore, VP, editorial director, Everything Channel.
The Power 100 Women of the Channel will be listed on CRN.com. The overall Women of the Channel list will appear in the July 2011 issue of CRN Magazine.
Jul 26, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio