Brings Advanced PLM Solutions to SolidWorks and Enterprise PDM Users Around the World.
Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced at SolidWorks World 2011 that the ongoing relationship with the SolidWorks product line has expanded to formal membership in the SolidWorks Partner Program.
Partner program membership brings the advanced PLM solutions of Aras to SolidWorks and Enterprise PDM users and resellers around the world. The Aras solutions provide easy-to-use functionality for enterprise-wide PLM processes such as New Product Development and Introduction (NPDI), Complex Configuration Management, Enterprise Change Management, Outsourced Manufacturing, Quality Compliance and more.
The Aras PLM platform is ideal for companies that use SolidWorks in a multi-CAD environment or for businesses that need to complement and extend Enterprise PDM to enable global PLM processes. The highly flexible pure Web architecture, robust security, multi-site replication and powerful scalability mean Aras is well suited for complicated deployment scenarios with thousands of users across the extended enterprise. And Aras is the only PLM suite delivered in an open source format that eliminates PLM license expenses and provides a predictable, fixed cost structure - especially important for large scale deployments.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining