Enterprise IT Expert Brings Aras Advanced PLM Solutions to DoD and Commercial Businesses.
Aras®, the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions, today announced that Anautics, Inc., an Oklahoma-based provider of enterprise software engineering and systems integration services, has joined the Aras Partner Program. Anautics applies rich technical knowledge and a deep understanding of industry-specific product development processes to provide its Government and Commercial clients with a full range of PLM services, including strategy and requirements planning, implementation, upgrade services and support.
Anautics is a woman-owned, Hubzone-certified business that prides itself on solving mission critical problems with innovative technology solutions and expert consulting. The Company’s Government Services Team has a long history of service with the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army, providing systems integration services, educational solutions, program management, operations support and more.
“Anautics develops exceptional solutions that solve complex, real-world problems for the Department of Defense and other customers,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “We applaud their focus and commitment, and welcome them to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio