Enterprise IT Expert Brings Aras Advanced PLM Solutions to DoD and Commercial Businesses.
Aras®, the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions, today announced that Anautics, Inc., an Oklahoma-based provider of enterprise software engineering and systems integration services, has joined the Aras Partner Program. Anautics applies rich technical knowledge and a deep understanding of industry-specific product development processes to provide its Government and Commercial clients with a full range of PLM services, including strategy and requirements planning, implementation, upgrade services and support.
Anautics is a woman-owned, Hubzone-certified business that prides itself on solving mission critical problems with innovative technology solutions and expert consulting. The Company’s Government Services Team has a long history of service with the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army, providing systems integration services, educational solutions, program management, operations support and more.
“Anautics develops exceptional solutions that solve complex, real-world problems for the Department of Defense and other customers,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “We applaud their focus and commitment, and welcome them to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Surfware Appoints Romeo Engineering Inc. as New VAR in Texas