Adds Service Desk Application to Support Move, Project Management and More.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Business Systems Engineer Dave Cowdery has won the Distinguished User Award of Excellence for his ongoing global implementation of software from ARCHIBUS, Inc., the # 1 developer of software solutions for real estate, infrastructure and facilities management in the world.
The Distinguished User Award is presented to an organization or an individual who has provided sustained leadership in their facilities management practices and implementation.
AMD continues to extend ARCHIBUS throughout their global portfolio, including the integration of ARCHIBUS into the AMD Intranet, as well as the addition of the Service Desk application with personalized extensions into move management, project management, and other areas of facility and workplace management.
AMD takes a mature, sophisticated approach to assessing internal requirements and challenges, and then formulating technology solutions to those challenges. With Mr. Cowdery’s input, AMD’s implementation at six of its U.S and Canadian facilities is clear proof of the benefits of the ARCHIBUS solution, which provides an integrated workplace management platform to better manage facilities with leaner business processes, simplified user interfaces, and sophisticated data governance and reporting capabilities. The multi-application ARCHIBUS deployment also helped AMD reduce their portfolio size and cost, as well as consolidate facilities, in response to economic conditions and to support headcount increases without increasing real estate holdings.
The award was announced at the recent annual International ARCHIBUS Users’ Conference, held at Walt Disney World’s Swan Hotel in Orlando, Florida. The event is attended by hundreds of executives from corporations, governments, healthcare organizations, educational institutions and others to exchange ideas on more efficient management practices that reduce overall cost of occupancy, lower energy use, and improve environmental sustainability.
Jul 25, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel