Adds Service Desk Application to Support Move, Project Management and More.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Business Systems Engineer Dave Cowdery has won the Distinguished User Award of Excellence for his ongoing global implementation of software from ARCHIBUS, Inc., the # 1 developer of software solutions for real estate, infrastructure and facilities management in the world.
The Distinguished User Award is presented to an organization or an individual who has provided sustained leadership in their facilities management practices and implementation.
AMD continues to extend ARCHIBUS throughout their global portfolio, including the integration of ARCHIBUS into the AMD Intranet, as well as the addition of the Service Desk application with personalized extensions into move management, project management, and other areas of facility and workplace management.
AMD takes a mature, sophisticated approach to assessing internal requirements and challenges, and then formulating technology solutions to those challenges. With Mr. Cowdery’s input, AMD’s implementation at six of its U.S and Canadian facilities is clear proof of the benefits of the ARCHIBUS solution, which provides an integrated workplace management platform to better manage facilities with leaner business processes, simplified user interfaces, and sophisticated data governance and reporting capabilities. The multi-application ARCHIBUS deployment also helped AMD reduce their portfolio size and cost, as well as consolidate facilities, in response to economic conditions and to support headcount increases without increasing real estate holdings.
The award was announced at the recent annual International ARCHIBUS Users’ Conference, held at Walt Disney World’s Swan Hotel in Orlando, Florida. The event is attended by hundreds of executives from corporations, governments, healthcare organizations, educational institutions and others to exchange ideas on more efficient management practices that reduce overall cost of occupancy, lower energy use, and improve environmental sustainability.
Jul 25, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers