Free Field Technologies is very proud to announce the ACTRAN 12 release, bringing to the market major new features such as the modal/physical hybrid coupling, staggered solution techniques, improved superelement import, transfer admittance with grazing mean flow, periodic boundary conditions and evaluation of reaction forces. All these new features are consistently supported through an extended input syntax (EDAT). The ACTRAN/VI GUI, which can now be run in batch mode thanks to an easy-to-learn python-based scripting language, also benefits from an improved look and feel as well as picking and selection tools.
Utilities have also been added to the ACTRAN suite: automatic recombination for symmetric/anti-symmetric models, broadband noise calculations for multiple loadcases duct modes excitations, automatic handling of flow properties for convected acoustics on duct modal bases and infinite domains, convergence analysis w.r.t. the interpolation order in infinite elements, improved FWH solver for ACTRAN DGM, ...
FFT believes that this new version extends the modeling capabilities of ACTRAN and enables considerable performance gains for most applications.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel