Free Field Technologies is very proud to announce the ACTRAN 12 release, bringing to the market major new features such as the modal/physical hybrid coupling, staggered solution techniques, improved superelement import, transfer admittance with grazing mean flow, periodic boundary conditions and evaluation of reaction forces. All these new features are consistently supported through an extended input syntax (EDAT). The ACTRAN/VI GUI, which can now be run in batch mode thanks to an easy-to-learn python-based scripting language, also benefits from an improved look and feel as well as picking and selection tools.
Utilities have also been added to the ACTRAN suite: automatic recombination for symmetric/anti-symmetric models, broadband noise calculations for multiple loadcases duct modes excitations, automatic handling of flow properties for convected acoustics on duct modal bases and infinite domains, convergence analysis w.r.t. the interpolation order in infinite elements, improved FWH solver for ACTRAN DGM, ...
FFT believes that this new version extends the modeling capabilities of ACTRAN and enables considerable performance gains for most applications.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012