Actify Inc., a global leader in visual product knowledge solutions, today announced its intent to acquire the Actify-related business of 3DOne Software GmbH, a longtime Actify Reseller in Germany. Based in Munich, 3DOne has been a successful partner in the region and will be a valuable addition to Actify Europe GmbH.
"We make it a priority to have support and training easily accessible throughout the globe," said Chris Jones, President of Actify. "The new office in Germany has had a phenomenal start since it opened in March, with the addition of many new customers. With the acquisition of 3DOne, we will be able to better serve our customers in Europe directly with the help of their experienced and knowledgeable staff."
"We look forward to being a part of the Actify team," commented Christine Barta, 3DOne Geschäftsführer. "We've had a good partnership for a long time and we truly believe in the solutions that Actify has to offer and we look forward to playing a big role in expanding the Actify brand in Europe."
Financial terms of the transaction are undisclosed. The acquisition is subject to standard closing conditions and is expected to be complete by the end of Actify's 2011 fiscal year. Upon the close of the acquisition, the 3DOne team will report to Actify Europe GmbH.
Jul 6, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012