AceCad Software has announced that it is working with several training schools to promote the use of 3D detailing software in structural disciplines.
The SURAJ FOUNDATION in Western India now offers Structural Smart Classes from AceCad, for Mechanical and Civil Engineering Diploma Holders.
The Suraj Foundation and AceCad Software recognize that collaboration is critical for the timely delivery of today’s structural steel projects and we support that collaboration by uniting project teams across Location, Organization and Engineering Disciplines.
PARADIGM TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LTD in Southern India is a leading provider of engineering services in the civil, structural and geospatial fields.
Paradigm is now able to offer StruCad classes to enable graduates to focus on the detailing discipline and gain practical experience of StruCad.
The TRAINING INSTITUTE for DRAUGTSMEN (TID) in South Africa enables students to develop their skills to full potential with theoretical and realistic course content aimed, as far as possible at practical work situations.
The Institute has the full support of AceCad software and we will support and promote the TID to national and international industries.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio