AceCad Software has announced that it is working with several training schools to promote the use of 3D detailing software in structural disciplines.
The SURAJ FOUNDATION in Western India now offers Structural Smart Classes from AceCad, for Mechanical and Civil Engineering Diploma Holders.
The Suraj Foundation and AceCad Software recognize that collaboration is critical for the timely delivery of today’s structural steel projects and we support that collaboration by uniting project teams across Location, Organization and Engineering Disciplines.
PARADIGM TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LTD in Southern India is a leading provider of engineering services in the civil, structural and geospatial fields.
Paradigm is now able to offer StruCad classes to enable graduates to focus on the detailing discipline and gain practical experience of StruCad.
The TRAINING INSTITUTE for DRAUGTSMEN (TID) in South Africa enables students to develop their skills to full potential with theoretical and realistic course content aimed, as far as possible at practical work situations.
The Institute has the full support of AceCad software and we will support and promote the TID to national and international industries.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers