AceCad Software has announced that it is working with several training schools to promote the use of 3D detailing software in structural disciplines.
The SURAJ FOUNDATION in Western India now offers Structural Smart Classes from AceCad, for Mechanical and Civil Engineering Diploma Holders.
The Suraj Foundation and AceCad Software recognize that collaboration is critical for the timely delivery of today’s structural steel projects and we support that collaboration by uniting project teams across Location, Organization and Engineering Disciplines.
PARADIGM TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LTD in Southern India is a leading provider of engineering services in the civil, structural and geospatial fields.
Paradigm is now able to offer StruCad classes to enable graduates to focus on the detailing discipline and gain practical experience of StruCad.
The TRAINING INSTITUTE for DRAUGTSMEN (TID) in South Africa enables students to develop their skills to full potential with theoretical and realistic course content aimed, as far as possible at practical work situations.
The Institute has the full support of AceCad software and we will support and promote the TID to national and international industries.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting