AceCad partners with Maak Training Centre in Saudi ArabiaAceCad is delighted to announce a partnership initiative with Maak Training Centre to provide localized technical services throughout Saudi Arabia, including sales and training provision.
As part of this partnership AceCad has access to the facilities at the newly opened Maak Training Centre in Riyadh, where last month AceCad Software Middle East conducted the first seminar on ’How to Save Time and Money in the Steel Fabrication’. This inaugural event was extremely well attended by 30 senior executives from the structural steel fabrication industry.
Dr Auday Al-Rawe, Commercial Manager, AceCad Software Middle East, commented, "We are delighted to have a partner in Maak and to provide regular training and seminars at the Maak facility".
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers