AceCad partners with Maak Training Centre in Saudi ArabiaAceCad is delighted to announce a partnership initiative with Maak Training Centre to provide localized technical services throughout Saudi Arabia, including sales and training provision.
As part of this partnership AceCad has access to the facilities at the newly opened Maak Training Centre in Riyadh, where last month AceCad Software Middle East conducted the first seminar on ’How to Save Time and Money in the Steel Fabrication’. This inaugural event was extremely well attended by 30 senior executives from the structural steel fabrication industry.
Dr Auday Al-Rawe, Commercial Manager, AceCad Software Middle East, commented, "We are delighted to have a partner in Maak and to provide regular training and seminars at the Maak facility".
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel