Agreement Brings Innovation Software to PLM Users to Help Deliver Innovative Products to Market, Faster.
BOSTON, MA - Invention Machine , a leading provider of innovation software, today announced a new distribution agreement with TriStar Incorporated, a full-service provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) implementation and consulting services, along with the leading CAD software.
Under the terms of the agreement, TriStar now represents Invention Machine's innovation intelligence platform, Invention Machine Goldfire, and will introduce it to their strategic customers: aerospace and defense, automotive, chemical, consumer, food and beverage, life sciences, oil and gas, and technology.
TriStar is a PTC Platinum Authorized Reseller and is PTC's leading provider in North America. Goldfire complements TriStar's PLM/CAD portfolio, helping companies bring better ideas into their PLM processes, while also enabling organizations to get the most out of their design content.
"We are very pleased to have TriStar join the Invention Machine Reseller Program," says Invention Machine CEO Mark Atkins. "Their expertise in the PLM space and particularly their leadership as a PTC partner speak for themselves. I have been personally impressed with their energy, professionalism, and dedication to our partnership. We look forward to a long and successful relationship."
"We are very excited to add Invention Machine as a strategic TriStar partner. Goldfire fills a critical need that our manufacturing customers have; one that is not being addressed by any other software solution. Goldfire's Windchill integration in particular will allow our customers to leverage the content that they are storing in their PTC PLM solution to accelerate their pace of innovation and dramatically improve their productivity," says TriStar President Pat Maderia.
Jul 25, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers