Agreement Brings Innovation Software to PLM Users to Help Deliver Innovative Products to Market, Faster.
BOSTON, MA - Invention Machine , a leading provider of innovation software, today announced a new distribution agreement with TriStar Incorporated, a full-service provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) implementation and consulting services, along with the leading CAD software.
Under the terms of the agreement, TriStar now represents Invention Machine's innovation intelligence platform, Invention Machine Goldfire, and will introduce it to their strategic customers: aerospace and defense, automotive, chemical, consumer, food and beverage, life sciences, oil and gas, and technology.
TriStar is a PTC Platinum Authorized Reseller and is PTC's leading provider in North America. Goldfire complements TriStar's PLM/CAD portfolio, helping companies bring better ideas into their PLM processes, while also enabling organizations to get the most out of their design content.
"We are very pleased to have TriStar join the Invention Machine Reseller Program," says Invention Machine CEO Mark Atkins. "Their expertise in the PLM space and particularly their leadership as a PTC partner speak for themselves. I have been personally impressed with their energy, professionalism, and dedication to our partnership. We look forward to a long and successful relationship."
"We are very excited to add Invention Machine as a strategic TriStar partner. Goldfire fills a critical need that our manufacturing customers have; one that is not being addressed by any other software solution. Goldfire's Windchill integration in particular will allow our customers to leverage the content that they are storing in their PTC PLM solution to accelerate their pace of innovation and dramatically improve their productivity," says TriStar President Pat Maderia.
Jul 25, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio