Offering focuses on delivering significant improvement in productivity for engineers.
Detroit – i GET IT, the online self-paced training solution for engineers from Tata Technologies, announced an all-new packaged offering with 3Dconnexion that focuses totally on delivering significant improvement in productivity for engineers.
Through July 31, engineers may purchase an i GET IT Platinum training bundle subscription – the most comprehensive education package available – with the industry-leading 3Dconnexion SpacePilot PRO 3D mouse included, for only $495, a combination which would otherwise retail for $794.
“The combination of hundreds of hours of training within i GET IT on the industry’s leading design tools including Autodesk Inventor®, SolidWorks®, CATIA®, and Siemens NX®; with the 3DConnexion SpacePilot PRO 3D mouse deliveries significant productivity improvements for engineers,” said Dan Miles, Vice President – Tata Technologies iPRODUCTS. “Engineers are able to expand their knowledge with the i GET IT online self-paced training classes, and then use the SpacePilot PRO to that knowledge to work immediately, streamlining modeling with hotkeys and transparent rotating and zooming.
“I personally have used 3Dconnexion 3D mouse devices for more than 10 years,” Miles added, “Professionally, I cannot live without one, as I know it increases my productivity and saves hundreds of mouse clicks a day.”
This special training bundle offer expires July 31, and is available within the United States only. It includes ground shipping within the United States. For details: www.myigetit.com/3dconnexion
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel