Suzhou Gstarsoft has announced the release of a new and improved version of GstarCAD, a popular CAD platform. The product can be used for developing industrial or business-specific CAD applications using convenient and user-friendly CAD API's (GRX, VBA, Vlisp, SDS, Autolisp) and is known for its outstanding performance, stability and ease of integration with third-party solutions. GstarCAD features an object-oriented development environment and a C++ APIs that dramatically facilitates interaction with external systems and customization.
A powerful application programming interface (API) with improved GRX (GstarCAD Runtime eXtension) is one of the key advantages of GstarCAD 2011. A single code base supporting both GstarCAD and AutoCAD substantially improves GstarCAD/AutoCAD compatibility and allows users to work with familiar programming languages to create the functionality their company needs. Over 360 Lisp/VLisp functions, comprehensive VBA support and several integrated editors with code highlighting make development and design on GstarCAD as easy and hassle-free as possible. Further unification of GRX API allows users to port advanced ARX applications developed on AutoCAD into GstarCAD with unprecedented ease.
One of the best examples of successful AutoCAD/GstarCAD porting is CADprofi, a powerful parametric CAD application that facilitates design operations. With over 150 thousand lines of code, this is one of the most massive ports to date utilizing the power of GRX and a number of GRX extensions. A convenient and user-friendly interface makes it really easy for new users to start taking advantage of its advanced tools, including CADprofi Architectural, CADprofi Electrical, CADprofi HVAC & Piping and CADprofi Mechanical.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting