solidThinking, Inc, a global concept design and styling software company, today announced that it will participate at the New Designers 2011 Show July 6-9 at the Business Design Centre in London. With its longstanding reputation for bringing young design talents and businesses together, New Designers partners with prestigious, forward thinking and innovative organizations to highlight inspiring, fresh and exciting new work and ideas. It is the only design event that brings together more than 3,500 graduates from all major design disciplines.
solidThinking will exhibit at booth B13 jointly with Cadsoft Solutions Limited (http://www.cadsoftsolutions.co.uk), its Cambridge-based distributor and partner in the U.K. Cadsoft Solutions provides 2D and 3D CAD and design software solutions that enable innovative product development and design.
“New Designers is one of the few shows focusing specifically on the academic design community, which offers us a great platform to expose our solutions directly to the future designers who will help shape the industry,” said Jim Hassberger, vice president of business development for solidThinking. “solidThinking’s attendance at New Designers is the first step in a newly established program to support design institutes in the U.K. The show presents not only an excellent opportunity for young designers to share their talents and work, but it is also an ideal venue for us to collaborate and work closely with the educational community in the U.K.”
As a long time supporter of experienced designers, students and new graduates, solidThinking will use the opportunity at the show to promote its design competition, open to all college and university students worldwide (entries will be accepted now through Sept. 30, 2011). It will present the new features of solidThinking 8.5 as well as solidThinking 8.5 Inspired™ with its morphogenesis™ capabilities. Attendees will have the opportunity to try the software right at its booth, giving them first hand insights into the use and capabilities of the software. The software’s better, faster, easier functions include expanded approaches to modeling, data exchange and CAD collaboration, rendering, presentation and form generation.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program