Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Key to Productivity Improvement Initiatives of Global Product Development Companies; Free Educational Briefing Identifies 3 Essential Elements for Justifying a PLM Initiative.
SofTech, Inc, a proven provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions announces the availability of a new educational paper entitled The 3 R’s of PLM. This white paper is geared towards those decision makers in all types of product development companies that are looking to improve business practices, global competitiveness and the bottom line.
In today's competitive global market, companies are implementing PLM to streamline processes, which positively impacts productivity, quality and time to market. Within this white paper, SofTech identifies three essential elements of justifying a PLM initiative, the 3 R’s:
1) Recognize the Need
2) Retain your Intellectual Property
3) Realize the Return on Investment
This paper focuses on the importance of understanding business deficiencies and recognizing areas for improvement to validate the PLM initiative. Additionally, SofTech highlights how PLM provides the foundation for companies to retain and leverage intellectual property and gain the measurable benefits that define the return on investment.
For a complete copy of this PLM briefing and others, including the Top 10 Business Reasons for Implementing PLM, visit http://www.softech.com/whitepapers/?ref=3R for a complimentary download.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting