Sescoi's booths at the recent Die and Mold China (DMC) exhibition in Shanghai and China International Machinery & Electronics show (CIME) in Ningbo attracted hundreds of visitors and helped to further increase the popularity of its WorkNC automatic CAD CAM software in China.
At the DMC exhibition, Sescoi’s engineers ran open presentations focusing on 5-axis and 3+2 axis CNC machining, providing an overview of WorkNC V21 and the efficiency improvements brought by the CAD CAM software’s easy to use, advanced toolpaths. The intricate Samurai helmet part, milled by a WorkNC customer in Japan, was on display to illustrate what can be achieved with WorkNC.
WorkNC Version 21 is scheduled for release around the globe from summer onwards, and the Chinese industry shows were another chance for local engineers to see the new version, in which 64 bit, parallel processing takes advantage of the latest multi-processor computers to produce calculation speed improvements of up to 70%.
Visitors to the Sescoi booths at the two shows were also able to see WorkNC-CAD HM, Sescoi’s own new hybrid modeler, along with the advanced Wire EDM and Electrode solutions. Sescoi engineers demonstrated WorkXPlore 3D, a high speed 3D CAD viewer which is generating strong interest in the automotive and airline industries for the viewing and sharing of design information.
Visitors to Sescoi’s booths were able to learn about advanced CNC machining techniques, manufacturing productivity and optimized product design management. Sescoi has already achieved a great deal of success in China with its advanced CADCAM products, and it believes that the recent exhibitions provided a stepping stone to even greater success in the Chinese market.
Jun 29, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation