Sescoi's booths at the recent Die and Mold China (DMC) exhibition in Shanghai and China International Machinery & Electronics show (CIME) in Ningbo attracted hundreds of visitors and helped to further increase the popularity of its WorkNC automatic CAD CAM software in China.
At the DMC exhibition, Sescoi’s engineers ran open presentations focusing on 5-axis and 3+2 axis CNC machining, providing an overview of WorkNC V21 and the efficiency improvements brought by the CAD CAM software’s easy to use, advanced toolpaths. The intricate Samurai helmet part, milled by a WorkNC customer in Japan, was on display to illustrate what can be achieved with WorkNC.
WorkNC Version 21 is scheduled for release around the globe from summer onwards, and the Chinese industry shows were another chance for local engineers to see the new version, in which 64 bit, parallel processing takes advantage of the latest multi-processor computers to produce calculation speed improvements of up to 70%.
Visitors to the Sescoi booths at the two shows were also able to see WorkNC-CAD HM, Sescoi’s own new hybrid modeler, along with the advanced Wire EDM and Electrode solutions. Sescoi engineers demonstrated WorkXPlore 3D, a high speed 3D CAD viewer which is generating strong interest in the automotive and airline industries for the viewing and sharing of design information.
Visitors to Sescoi’s booths were able to learn about advanced CNC machining techniques, manufacturing productivity and optimized product design management. Sescoi has already achieved a great deal of success in China with its advanced CADCAM products, and it believes that the recent exhibitions provided a stepping stone to even greater success in the Chinese market.
Jun 29, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments