Dassault Systèmes and PCO Innovation, one of the world’s leading independent PLM consulting and services companies, announced today the signing of a strategic agreement positioning PCO Innovation as a key partner in Dassault Systèmes’ Services Partner Program.
This agreement reinforces more than ten years of synergy between the two companies in providing value-added services to customers in a variety of industries. Over the years, PCO Innovation has built one of the most efficient Dassault Systèmes technologies skills centers on the market. PCO innovation fields Dassault Systèmes solutions experts worldwide, with a particular emphasis on the Version 6 platform.
Acting in tight collaboration, Dassault Systèmes and PCO Innovation support the PLM strategies of leading manufacturers, from the earliest phases of requirements definition through system implementation and maintenance.
“This partnership marks a significant step in our growth strategy,” said Olivier Letard, cofounder of PCO Innovation. “We are continuing along our growth path together with Dassault Systèmes, remaining faithful to our goal of optimizing innovation and product development processes through the successful implementation of cutting-edge technologies.”
Tom Emmrich, senior vice president, Industry Services, Dassault Systèmes added, “We are very pleased to formalize and expand our relationship with PCO Innovation. It is critically important to Dassault Systèmes to have a strong partner like PCO Innovation who we can trust to configure and implement our solutions and meet the specific needs of our customers.”
Jun 28, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting