Dassault Systèmes and PCO Innovation, one of the world’s leading independent PLM consulting and services companies, announced today the signing of a strategic agreement positioning PCO Innovation as a key partner in Dassault Systèmes’ Services Partner Program.
This agreement reinforces more than ten years of synergy between the two companies in providing value-added services to customers in a variety of industries. Over the years, PCO Innovation has built one of the most efficient Dassault Systèmes technologies skills centers on the market. PCO innovation fields Dassault Systèmes solutions experts worldwide, with a particular emphasis on the Version 6 platform.
Acting in tight collaboration, Dassault Systèmes and PCO Innovation support the PLM strategies of leading manufacturers, from the earliest phases of requirements definition through system implementation and maintenance.
“This partnership marks a significant step in our growth strategy,” said Olivier Letard, cofounder of PCO Innovation. “We are continuing along our growth path together with Dassault Systèmes, remaining faithful to our goal of optimizing innovation and product development processes through the successful implementation of cutting-edge technologies.”
Tom Emmrich, senior vice president, Industry Services, Dassault Systèmes added, “We are very pleased to formalize and expand our relationship with PCO Innovation. It is critically important to Dassault Systèmes to have a strong partner like PCO Innovation who we can trust to configure and implement our solutions and meet the specific needs of our customers.”
Jun 28, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers