OPEN MIND Technologies AG has agreed to sign a renewed agreement with Sheffield-based MachineWorks Ltd, supplier of true solid-based simulation and verification solutions.
OPEN MIND decided to compare options offered by leading companies which provide simulation and verification capabilities, including their own in-house solutions.
hyper MILL ® has recently undergone a process of benchmarking simulation toolkits and MachineWorks came out as the obvious choice for this technology.
The result of this benchmark has shown MachineWorks as the clear leader in simulation and verification. According to Martin Herrmann, Product Development Manager at OPEN MIND, “The performance and the quality of the results proved that the algorithms provided by MachineWorks are superior to its competitors.”
OPEN MIND has been using MachineWorks' components since 2002. Algorithms supplied by MachineWorks are used by OPEN MIND for, among other things, high-end jobs in the automotive and aerospace industries. MachineWorks provides material removal simulation within the hyper MILL ® graphics window with dynamic rotation and zooming. MachineWorks also produces a machined stock model which is used for further analysis.
“We have formed a tight working relationship with MachineWorks over the years and we are very glad to continue to trust their software's capabilities for material removal simulation, clash detection and rest material analysis. I have always been very impressed by the responsiveness and professionalism of their technical team. Working with an industry specialist such as MachineWorks allows us to obtain cutting-edge functionality while freeing our resources.” Says Volker Nesenhöner, CEO at OPEN MIND.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers