The CAM company OPEN MIND continues on course for growth. The company from the ‘Mensch und Maschine’ Group (MuM) can look back on a positive 2010, which saw not only sales and employee numbers increase but also the company’s global presence. Management has also identified bright prospects for continued success in 2011. The company recorded sales amounting to EUR 10.3 million in the first quarter of 2011, which represents an increase of 9.2 per cent on the same period last year.
According to the ‘NC Software and Services Market Assessment Report’ by CIMdata, OPEN MIND was the only leading CAM software company to continue to grow in the crisis year of 2009. The company’s sales grew even further in 2010. Direct sales for 2010 were increased to EUR 27 million, which represents a growth of approximately 20 per cent relative to 2009. Its presence in regional markets was also further expanded. The company currently employs 180 people and now has 13 subsidiaries all over the world, including the newly founded branches in Sweden and Spain.
“The figures prove that we are on the right track,” explains Volker Nesenhöner, CEO of OPEN MIND Technologies AG. “I am proud of our qualified and highly motivated employees. Together, we succeeded in inspiring users of NC machines in a wide variety of sectors to opt for our CAM software solutions thanks to our innovative technologies.”
Dipl-Ing. Volker Nesenhöner is the new CEO as of February 2011. Dr Josef Koch was appointed to the Executive Board as the Executive Director of Technology. Markus Pech will remain the CFO and will continue to represent the MuM Group. The Executive Board has named a direct sales target of EUR 30 million and believes the company is on track to meet this target, having generated EUR 10.3 million in the first quarter of 2011.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers