Zuken announced that French CADSTAR distributor Novacad has topped European sales of the CADSTAR PCB design solution, and has won Zuken’s highly sought after award of European CADSTAR Distributor of the Year. The company’s success can be attributed to the recovering French electronics market, large expansion within companies of existing CADSTAR environments and achievements in areas such as the medical industry and research centers.
The recovery, particularly of small- to medium-sized companies, which are the mainstay for both Novacad and CADSTAR’s business, has had a large impact on the buying patterns of their customers. Now that confidence is returning and business is starting to flourish, companies in France are reinvesting in their design capabilities. Rather than piecemeal design software upgrades, these companies have been looking closely at how they can improve their processes and the increase in CADSTAR orders has reflected this.
"We are very happy and proud to yet again win this award and look forward to what the coming year holds for us, particularly in areas relating to high-speed constraints and mechanical integration like Board Modeler Lite which are proving to be very popular," said Philippe Biran, manager from Novacad.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining