Community Search Solution Freely Available on Aras.com Provides Simple User Interface for Searching Complex Enterprise Data Sets.
Aras®, the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions, today announced that NorthRidge Software, a developer of enterprise search solutions and member of the Aras Partner Program, has released Discover Innovator Community Edition, a sophisticated search solution for the Aras Innovator PLM solution suite. Discover Innovator provides users with a high performance, easy to use interface for accessing the full range of complex data sets managed in Aras Innovator, as well as information stored in other locations across the enterprise, including Intranet sites, SharePoint, file shares and more. The Community Edition of Discover Innovator is freely available for download at http://aras.com/plm/001272
Developed with Apache Lucene, an open source search engine, Discover Innovator enables Aras users to quickly and easily locate and open drawings, documents, quality data, regulatory specifications, requirements, BOMs and more by searching on keyword terms, phrases in the content, or metadata values. Searches are performed using a familiar Google-like user interface and results are presented in a shopping cart-like view with the ability to drill-down into results.
“Discover Innovator makes advanced search available and approachable for Aras users of all levels throughout the enterprise. Non-technical users will like the familiar user interface and advanced users will appreciate the speed, accuracy and completeness of the search technology and search results,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel