NetIDEAS, Inc. (NetIDEAS) announces the addition of Windchill 10.0 to its offerings of hosted PTC Products. As the only cloud provider for Windchill 10, NetIDEAS is uniquely positioned to successfully manage our customers' Windchill PLM deployment and help them reach their business goals as efficiently as possible.
"Our twelve-year relationship with PTC has resulted in thousands of users worldwide who trust NetIDEAS' highly available and secure cloud infrastructure to meet their PLM deployment needs," said Tom Rassmann, President and CTO. "We are extremely excited to be offering the new Windchill 10.0 release. It offers a dramatically improved user experience for our customers. The cleaner look and feel allows users to quickly adopt Windchill 10.0; enabling our customers to accelerate their PLM strategies."
NetIDEAS' approach, Think Big... Start Small... Scale instantly...(SM) combines years of product lifecycle management expertise with enterprise hosting experience to provide customers with a total solution that is quickly deployed and supported. "We offer several deployment models which cover a range of price, configuration options, and integrations with other enterprise applications. Companies of all sizes can find a solution that helps them get started in a way that meets today's needs, but also has a growth path they can leverage as their business evolves," said Rassmann.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments