NetIDEAS, Inc. (NetIDEAS) announces the addition of Windchill 10.0 to its offerings of hosted PTC Products. As the only cloud provider for Windchill 10, NetIDEAS is uniquely positioned to successfully manage our customers' Windchill PLM deployment and help them reach their business goals as efficiently as possible.
"Our twelve-year relationship with PTC has resulted in thousands of users worldwide who trust NetIDEAS' highly available and secure cloud infrastructure to meet their PLM deployment needs," said Tom Rassmann, President and CTO. "We are extremely excited to be offering the new Windchill 10.0 release. It offers a dramatically improved user experience for our customers. The cleaner look and feel allows users to quickly adopt Windchill 10.0; enabling our customers to accelerate their PLM strategies."
NetIDEAS' approach, Think Big... Start Small... Scale instantly...(SM) combines years of product lifecycle management expertise with enterprise hosting experience to provide customers with a total solution that is quickly deployed and supported. "We offer several deployment models which cover a range of price, configuration options, and integrations with other enterprise applications. Companies of all sizes can find a solution that helps them get started in a way that meets today's needs, but also has a growth path they can leverage as their business evolves," said Rassmann.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio