The First Embedded Nastran Solution For PTC's Creo™ Parametric.
NEi Software debuts the first embedded Nastran solution for Creo™ Parametric at PlanetPTC Live Las Vegas, NV. Creo™ Parametric users can take advantage of the proven technology of NEi Nastran solvers delivered in the Creo environment. NEi Nastran offers advanced Finite Element Analysis (FEA), including composites, linear, nonlinear, dynamics and heat transfer solutions.
"NEi Nastran for Creo allows engineers to perform finite element analysis within the Creo environment using proven Nastran technology. Providing these tools early in the design phase can be a key ingredient in reducing product development cost and time, providing a measurable return on engineering investment," said Philip Potasiak, President of NEi Software.
"Nastran is an established finite element solver in a number of industries. We are pleased that our customers will be able to utilize the Creo environment and NEi Nastran to perform simulation in support of their product design and development work," said Christos Katsis, Vice President, Simulation Products, PTC.
Those interested in learning more about NEi Nastran for Creo can visit the NEi Software booth #527 at PlanetPTC Live Las Vegas or http://www.nenastran.com/Creo. Those new to Finite Element Analysis (FEA) are invited to attend a live session by NEi on Monday, June 13 from 4:45 to 5:05pm at PlanetPTC Live.
NEi Software Booth #527 PlanetPTC Live Las Vegas Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel 3570 Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109 Presentation: New to Finite Element Analysis (FEA) June 13, 2011 from 4:45 to 5:05PM
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation