The First Embedded Nastran Solution For PTC's Creo™ Parametric.
NEi Software debuts the first embedded Nastran solution for Creo™ Parametric at PlanetPTC Live Las Vegas, NV. Creo™ Parametric users can take advantage of the proven technology of NEi Nastran solvers delivered in the Creo environment. NEi Nastran offers advanced Finite Element Analysis (FEA), including composites, linear, nonlinear, dynamics and heat transfer solutions.
"NEi Nastran for Creo allows engineers to perform finite element analysis within the Creo environment using proven Nastran technology. Providing these tools early in the design phase can be a key ingredient in reducing product development cost and time, providing a measurable return on engineering investment," said Philip Potasiak, President of NEi Software.
"Nastran is an established finite element solver in a number of industries. We are pleased that our customers will be able to utilize the Creo environment and NEi Nastran to perform simulation in support of their product design and development work," said Christos Katsis, Vice President, Simulation Products, PTC.
Those interested in learning more about NEi Nastran for Creo can visit the NEi Software booth #527 at PlanetPTC Live Las Vegas or http://www.nenastran.com/Creo. Those new to Finite Element Analysis (FEA) are invited to attend a live session by NEi on Monday, June 13 from 4:45 to 5:05pm at PlanetPTC Live.
NEi Software Booth #527 PlanetPTC Live Las Vegas Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel 3570 Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109 Presentation: New to Finite Element Analysis (FEA) June 13, 2011 from 4:45 to 5:05PM
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting