ITT Interconnect Solutions, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of connectors, interconnects, and cable assemblies, has expanded its dynamic 3D modeling tool to include the Trinity MKJ Series miniature circular connectors. The interactive 3D modeling site provides an invaluable resource for design engineers to quickly and easily test different connector solutions in prototype designs early in the design process. Engineers can request a downloadable 3D CAD drawing which they can then import into their own CAD systems, saving time. This online resource is available at www.ittcannon.com.
“With Trinity MKJ Series miniature circular connector CAD models now available, engineers have even greater design flexibility,” said David Impett, product manager at ITT Interconnect Solutions.
“This broad product range offers a unique combination of design, functionality and flexibility and suits numerous applications in multiple markets, including industrial, medical, aerospace and military.”
The MKJ Series connectors are up to 71% lighter and up to 52% smaller than equivalent military standard environmental interconnects, yet provide similar mechanical and electrical performance.
Coupling mechanisms include threaded, breakaway or bayonet, with ITT’s proprietary Pogo Pin sprung contact technology also available. The MKJ0 connector suits everyday applications where space and weight are a design parameter, while MJK1 connectors cope with harsh shock and vibration environments. MJK4 interconnects feature quick push/pull mating and unmating for fast breakaway disconnection. All MKJ Series connectors are available with either aluminium alloy or corrosion-resistant steel shells and backnuts.
ITT ICS’s 3D web modelling service is available to registered users of the ITT Cannon website at www.ittcannon.com. Registration is free and only takes a few minutes.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012