Mirae Information Technology Inc. is now a sales partner for PROSTEP PDF Generator 3D. The renowned South Korean provider of services and 3D CAD/CAM solutions today signed a contract to that effect.
Mirae’s customers include not only public enterprises and companies in the mechanical engineering industry but also leading companies in Asia’s automotive industry such as Hyundai, KIA, Daewoo and SsangYong. PROSTEP PDF Generator 3D supplements Mirae’s solution portfolio with the 3D PDF technology that offers precisely these customers enormous potential for improving and speeding up communication and decision-making processes while at the same time providing better protection for business-critical information by means of appropriate mechanisms.
“Mirae has expanded the scope of its business to include product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions. We are proud of the fact that Mirae has become a new driving force in the field of 3D CAD/CAM solutions with this partnership,” said Mirae’s CEO Do-Young Kim.
PROSTEP PDF Generator 3D is the only software solution for the server-based conversion of 3D models and PLM metadata into 3D PDF documents based on Adobe LiveCycle technology worldwide. It manages the central creation, merging, publication and archiving of engineering data from a variety of sources in an open format that can be visualized and annotated with Adobe Reader. This means that when the data is transferred to other departments or external partners, the recipients do not require any additional software tools.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel