MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today the release of VisualXPORT for Autodesk Inventor 2012 software.
VisualXPORT for Inventor is a direct, in-window plug-in for Autodesk’s Inventor 3D mechanical design software, allowing users to transfer Inventor geometry directly to VisualMILL without having to go through a neutral format such as STEP or IGES. The solution not only provides error free data transfer between the two programs but also an enhanced workflow for companies that design in Inventor and use VisualMILL in their manufacturing process.
“As a CAM software developer for the last 14 years, we at MecSoft are excited to offer our first CAM solution for the Autodesk Inventor community,” stated Joe Anand, president and CEO of MecSoft. “A number of our VisualMILL customers are using Inventor and need enhanced export capabilities beyond the traditional 3D DWG, STL, IGES and STEP formats. VisualXPORT for Inventor meets this need.”
With VisualXPORT for Inventor, users can export: 2D & 3D Sketches (curves), Solids, and Surface data from Inventor. It is compatible with Autodesk Inventor 2011 and 2012, 32-bit and 64-bit versions. To learn more about VisualXPORT for Inventor, visit http://www.visualxport.com.
“MecSoft’s CAM software is recognized globally for its easy-to-use interface, extensive functionality and tremendous value,” stated Jim Quanci, Director, Autodesk Developer Network. “We are confident our industrial customers will find value in the new VisualXPORT for Inventor offering.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel