Adds Support for Office 2011, OS X Lion, and Over 500 Apps and Websites.
Design Science today announced the release of MathType™ 6.7 for Macintosh, featuring support for Microsoft Office 2011, Mac OS X Lion, as well as extending its support to over 500 applications and websites in areas such as education, elearning, calculation, word processing, presentation, email, blogs, wikis and more.
"Since Microsoft restored VBA support with Office 2011, popular MathType features such as equation numbering are back in this release as well," said Paul R. Topping, president of Design Science. "Some of our customers mistakenly believed we had abandoned the Mac. This release should convince them otherwise."
MathType 6.7 also advances the company's Equations Everywhere and Anywhere!™ initiative, to have MathType work with virtually all applications and websites used by students, teachers, professors, elearning authors, scientists and engineers. Some of the applications and websites supported include: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), OpenOffice, Google Docs, InDesign, Maple, Mathematica, Wolfram Alpha, Blackboard, Moodle, Smart Board, Gmail, Wikipedia, to name a few.
MathType is US $57 for academic users, $97 for non-academic users; upgrades are US $37 for academic users, $49 for non-academic users. Anyone can download MathType from the Design Science website and try it free for 30 days.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining