Luxion, a developer of advanced rendering and lighting technology and makers of KeyShot®, the first real time ray tracing and global illumination program, today announced the release of KeyShot 2.3 with native support for Creo Parametric™. In addition, Luxion offers a free plug-in for all Creo customers that will connect Creo directly with KeyShot. KeyShot is available for both PC and Mac operating systems; KeyShot 2.3 is available for immediate download from www.keyshot.com.
Luxion, who was selected by PTC as a launch partner for Creo in October of 2010, delivers one of the world’s first third-party visualization applications that supports Creo. With a few clicks, users can take their part or assembly file in their desired representation, and transfer it to the KeyShot real time ray-tracing environment. Once inside KeyShot, the user can turn Creo CAD data into stunning photographic images in a matter of minutes by using scientifically accurate materials and real world lighting.
“Luxion was one of the first partners to commit to Creo. Its KeyShot rendering technology allows other members of the design community such as sales and marketing to be involved Advanced lighting technology Image courtesy of NCD Nietfeld GmbH/Adam Wist - www.nietfeld.com early in the design process and utilize the digital data directly for the creation of product imagery,” said Andy Barlow, Senior Director of PTC’s PartnerAdvantage Program.
“We are excited to offer the first visualization solution for Creo”, says Dr. Henrik Wann Jensen, Chief Scientist and co-founder of Luxion. “This demonstrates a strong commitment to our joint customer base. Creo customers immediately have the ability to use the best rendering solution in conjunction with the world’s most advanced modeling solution.”
Luxion will continue to support the PTC customer base by providing the ability to import Creo Parametric (formerly known as Pro/ENGINEER®) data natively into KeyShot on both PC and Mac operating systems. In addition, Luxion offers a plug-in that provides a dynamic link between Creo Parametric and KeyShot. This plug-in is available to all KeyShot customers free of charge on www.keyshot.com.
Luxion will demonstrate the integration between KeyShot and Creo Parametric in their booth #520 during the PlanetPTC Live event in Las Vegas, NV, June 12-14, 2011. For more information on KeyShot please go to http://www.keyshot.com/keyshot/ keyshot_for_creo.html.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers