LMS to present latest transmission engineering process at VDI 2011. Experts to share research paper on front-loaded design project with AISIN AW.
LMS International will present its latest transmission engineering process at the VDI Transmissions in Vehicles conference in Friedrichshafen, Germany from June 7-8, 2011.
LMS experts will present a technical paper co-authored with AISIN AW entitled: “Establish a Procedure to Avoid Judder with Effective Gearbox Design”. Using both LMS simulation and test products and processes, AISIN AW was able to efficiently uncover the impact that fuel-economy-driven design modifications have on passenger comfort. The paper shows specifically how simulation and front-loaded development can prevent judder issues.
In addition, experts will be at the LMS booth (#33) to discuss the complete LMS Vehicle Transmission and Driveline solution portfolio, covering hot topics ranging from fuel economy and energy efficiency to more traditional areas, such as durability and NVH.
Specific highlights include: LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim delivering high-fidelity transmission and driveline models for MIL, SIL and HIL control strategies; LMS Virtual.Lab Acoustics predicting gear whine, rattle and booming noise for ultimate transmission acoustic performance; and the LMS torsional vibration solution using LMS Test.Lab and LMS SCADAS hardware that simultaneously processes torsional vibration and, further vibration, acoustic or durability data.
Please make sure to visit LMS International on booth #33 to answer any questions or obtain more details regarding any of the LMS solutions.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel