LMS to present latest transmission engineering process at VDI 2011. Experts to share research paper on front-loaded design project with AISIN AW.
LMS International will present its latest transmission engineering process at the VDI Transmissions in Vehicles conference in Friedrichshafen, Germany from June 7-8, 2011.
LMS experts will present a technical paper co-authored with AISIN AW entitled: “Establish a Procedure to Avoid Judder with Effective Gearbox Design”. Using both LMS simulation and test products and processes, AISIN AW was able to efficiently uncover the impact that fuel-economy-driven design modifications have on passenger comfort. The paper shows specifically how simulation and front-loaded development can prevent judder issues.
In addition, experts will be at the LMS booth (#33) to discuss the complete LMS Vehicle Transmission and Driveline solution portfolio, covering hot topics ranging from fuel economy and energy efficiency to more traditional areas, such as durability and NVH.
Specific highlights include: LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim delivering high-fidelity transmission and driveline models for MIL, SIL and HIL control strategies; LMS Virtual.Lab Acoustics predicting gear whine, rattle and booming noise for ultimate transmission acoustic performance; and the LMS torsional vibration solution using LMS Test.Lab and LMS SCADAS hardware that simultaneously processes torsional vibration and, further vibration, acoustic or durability data.
Please make sure to visit LMS International on booth #33 to answer any questions or obtain more details regarding any of the LMS solutions.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012