Recent distribution agreement brings best-in-class Statistical Energy Analysis (SEA) technology to the world’s leading acoustic simulation package.
LMS International and InterAC have signed a strategic partnership to distribute InterAC’s SEA+, SEAVirt and related SEA modules to complement the market-leading LMS Virtual.Lab Acoustics package. In the world of vibro-acoustic simulation, SEA is a technology that provides a reliable solution for high frequency problems as well as full system vibro-acoustic evaluation.
LMS Virtual.Lab Acoustics users will significantly benefit from several unique technologies, like Virtual SEA, implemented in SEAVirt, which automatically and uniquely converts a structural FE (finite element) model from LMS Virtual.Lab into a SEA model. This model can then be further processed in SEA+, making mid-frequency vibro-acoustic analysis a reality.
SEA+ provides low calculation times, high modeling efficiency coupled with high fidelity and is perfectly suited to address vibro-acoustic problems throughout the product development process. Especially on large-scale or on high-frequency projects such as vehicle interior noise, sound package design, aircraft cabin noise, satellite vibro-acoustics and many more, this is a tremendous value.
As acoustics takes more of a defining role in product development, vibro-acoustic engineers need better tools to assess concepts and early stage designs. Unlike other methods, SEA does not require geometrical details, but merely global system properties. This is why SEA is ideal early in the concept phase when design details, like CAD or a FEM mesh, are not available.
InterAC’s SEA+ is a top class product integrating the highest fidelity SEA technology. The many years of industrial experience of Dr Borello, founder and CEO of InterAC, in the field of SEA made the SEA+ product to what it is today: the most easy-to-use, highly refined and powerful SEA product on the market.
“This partnership combines more than 20 years of SEA experience from the InterAC side with LMS’s FEM, BEM and ray acoustics leadership. More importantly, it provides our customers with one single address for vibro-acoustic simulation,” said Stefaan Goossens, Vice-President Simulation, LMS International.
“Combining forces with the worldwide market leader in acoustic simulation is a perfect fit to our strategy. Backed by LMS International expertise and software, our common customers will be able to push the limits of how they deal with the entire acoustic range in their design process,” stated Dr Gerard Borello, founder and CEO of InterAC.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program