TOULOUSE, France: Kineo CAM the leading software components provider for collision detection and automatic path planning has created the first software library available in the market to automatically compute collision-free human tasks.
With the software library KineoWorksTM-Human Path Planner “KWS-HPPTM” another step towards providing a complete toolset for engineering is reached. Manufacturing and Servicing simulations with human avatars are no longer limited to simple animations in a cluttered 3D environment. KWS-HPP™ takes into account a large set of humanoid conditions like kinematics, ergonomics and 3D obstacles to create a non-colliding valid movement for a virtual mannequin.
The ambition with KWS-HPPTM is to provide manufacturing method engineers with a simple mean to assess and validate the feasibility of a human task. Based on an extension of KineoWorks™ the object of this library remains the same: the user specifies the start and the goal postures of the avatar and the software computes the collision-free movement.
Turning hours into seconds in this advanced engineering domain, this is the value proposal of KWS-HPPTM which is being currently evaluated by several OEMs in the Automotive, Aerospace and Nuclear industries.
Kineo CAM’s CTO, Etienne Ferré, will participate to the first Symposium Human Modeling Models in Lyon, France 14-16 June. Attendees who are interested in meeting him are invited to contact Kineo CAM.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program