JETCAM International s.a.r.l. today announced the signing of Softprod Tecnologia as a reseller for its aerospace range of products to the Brazilian market.
Softprod, located in São José dos Campos city, one of the most important industrial and research centers in Latin America, develops process engineering services and manufacturing software solutions with a high degree of competitiveness for aerospace customers, mainly in composites and machining areas.
Said Martin Bailey, General Manager for JETCAM; “The signing of Softprod Tecnologia coincides with the continued growth in the Brazilian aerospace sector, and our own increased expansion into this market over the last decade. With their extensive software experience and understanding of composite manufacturing processes Softprod are ideally placed not only to assist new clients but also provide service and support to many of our existing customers in the region.”
Said Amauri Correa, Managing Director of Softprod Tecnologia; “We are extremely pleased with this partnership. We want to offer to our customers the best software solutions for manufacturing. Having had direct experience of JETCAM and similar products previously I already know that JETCAM is the best choice for sheet metal and composites industry. With the high efficiency, robustness and technology of JETCAM and with the support closer to the users in their native language, we believe that we will meet the needs of the new and the existing costumers.”
Softprod Tecnologia will offer the complete JETCAM Expert and CrossTrack range of products for aerospace covering CAM, nesting and order, nest, material and material life management.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012