JETCAM International s.a.r.l. today announced the signing of Softprod Tecnologia as a reseller for its aerospace range of products to the Brazilian market.
Softprod, located in São José dos Campos city, one of the most important industrial and research centers in Latin America, develops process engineering services and manufacturing software solutions with a high degree of competitiveness for aerospace customers, mainly in composites and machining areas.
Said Martin Bailey, General Manager for JETCAM; “The signing of Softprod Tecnologia coincides with the continued growth in the Brazilian aerospace sector, and our own increased expansion into this market over the last decade. With their extensive software experience and understanding of composite manufacturing processes Softprod are ideally placed not only to assist new clients but also provide service and support to many of our existing customers in the region.”
Said Amauri Correa, Managing Director of Softprod Tecnologia; “We are extremely pleased with this partnership. We want to offer to our customers the best software solutions for manufacturing. Having had direct experience of JETCAM and similar products previously I already know that JETCAM is the best choice for sheet metal and composites industry. With the high efficiency, robustness and technology of JETCAM and with the support closer to the users in their native language, we believe that we will meet the needs of the new and the existing costumers.”
Softprod Tecnologia will offer the complete JETCAM Expert and CrossTrack range of products for aerospace covering CAM, nesting and order, nest, material and material life management.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets