Intergraph® has introduced the newest version of one of the public safety and security industry’s most widely deployed records management solutions. I/LEADS version 9.0 gives law enforcement and security agencies advanced tools to manage the daily deluge of law enforcement information, increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of operations. Currently, Intergraph customers in 27 states utilize Intergraph’s I/LEADS solution.
“Intergraph is proud to offer this latest update to bring I/LEADS up to the latest database and virtualization platforms,” said Teresa Smith, Senior Vice President, Product Development, Intergraph Corporation. “By providing increased access to records data, the enhancements to Intergraph’s I/LEADS software further enable agencies to boost their productivity and increase their ability to save lives and protect property.”
Intergraph’s I/LEADS version 9.0 also supports Citrix XenApp 5.0 for client virtualization and VMWare’s VSphere ESX for server virtualization, which increases return on investment by reducing hardware and system administrative costs. The updated version embraces industry-standard platforms, such as Oracle Database 11g, SQL Server 2008, Microsoft® Windows® 7 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008. I/LEADS version 9.0 includes an enhanced General Permits module that allows flexibility in various types of permit management.
Intergraph is the leading global provider of public safety and security emergency incident response, reporting, analysis and records management solutions. One in 12 people in the world is protected by Intergraph public safety and security solutions. Intergraph solutions protect the largest and most complex cities and government installations in the world.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012