Hyderabad : Infotech Enterprises Ltd. a leading Global Engineering Services company, headquartered at Hyderabad, India received a high honor at the annual meeting of the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Mr. Martin Trostel, President Infotech Enterprises Europe, accepted the award for “Exceptional Contribution to the Development of German Indian Business Relations" before an audience of over 400 international guests.
Infotech Enterprises GmbH was recognized for its unprecedented work in the improvement of German Indian business relations, exemplified by rapid growth of business and ability to service some of the best known manufacturing companies in Aerospace, Rail, Energy and Consumer Electronics.
From a small 10 people office, Infotech Enterprises GmbH. Germany (IEG) has now grown to be a 328 people strong headquarters of Europe in eleven years with revenues of over Rs.431 Crores as of end March 2011. The relationship between India and Germany has developed so positively that Infotech Enterprises GmbH is now the European headquarters of Infotech Enterprises Ltd, which reﬂects a further decisive step in the continued improvement of business relations between Germany and India.
Mr. BVR Mohan Reddy, Chairman & Managing Director, Infotech Enterprises Ltd said, "It is a matter of pride for Infotech Enterprises to receive such a high honour from Indo-German Chamber of commerce. It is a great way of recognizing our commitment and for our work being done in Germany. We see a lot of potential and sustainable growth in the region with our deep domain expertise and leadership in Engineering Services.”
This recognition received by Infotech Enterprises placed particular emphasis on the flawless teamwork of German and Indian colleagues, the managing of cultural differences and the achievement of mutual understanding. Martin Trostel stressed in his acceptance speech the importance of building cross-border engineering teams of German and Indian colleagues.
Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Martin Trostel, President Infotech Enterprises Europe stated, “This recognition is a great honor and a tribute to the achievements to Infotech Enterprises. Such a distinction is because of the efforts of both our German and our lndian colleagues, who do exceptional work and continually strive to further optimize our internal and external cooperation.”
Jun 27, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining