Rand Worldwide announces that its IMAGINiT Technologies division will be hosting a free online event, the BIG I.D.E.A.S. (Increase your Design & Efficiency Advantage) virtual conference on June 23, 2011. The event will provide a comprehensive look at the many ways manufacturers can innovate through simulation, analysis and better design processes.
The event features a variety of speakers and content applicable to manufacturing engineers, design engineers, systems engineers, R&D/product developers, executives and managers. Big I.D.E.A.S. kicks off with a keynote from sustainability and innovation authority Demetria Giannisis who will explore how data management and operations process tools can reduce costs over the life-cycle of a product. The second conference keynote, from brand and innovation specialist Paul Wylde, will examine how manufacturers can advance their competitive advantage by creatively differentiating their brand.
IMAGINiT Technologies and other experts will host a number of sessions including:
Sustainable Design Solutions – presented by Eric Carpenter, IMAGINIT Technologies
Managing Engineering Automation Processes – presented by Scott Hale, IMAGINIT Technologies
Integration of Engineering and ERP Systems to Support Lead Time Reduction Concepts – presented by Sean Tolodziecki, IMAGINiT Technologies
Growing Need and Requirements for BIM in the AEC Space – presented by Jason Bailly, HDR Architecture
Business Opportunities Provided by BIM for Building Product Manufacturers – presented by Scott Hale, IMAGINIT Technologies
Tools to Support Industrial Design Practices – presented by Kevin Richards, Sparko Productions
“Some of the industry’s brightest minds will share insights on how optimizing design engineering processes and methodologies can lead to bottom line growth,” said Scott Hale, Director, Consulting Services, IMAGINiT Technologies. “If your manufacturing and engineering teams are searching for innovative ways to drive profitability and growth, this virtual conference is truly a must attend event.”
The day-long event will allow attendees to network in the virtual lounge as well as ask the experts questions in the virtual exhibit hall that features conference exhibitors including: the Society of Manufacturing Engineers, 3Dconnexion and the Manufacturing Technologies Group. This event is free for everyone in North America and runs from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT on Thursday, June 23rd, 2011.
Jun 9, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel